Data Availability Without Limits
For mission- and business-critical applications and data
In the idea economy, “always-on” is a requirement for mostbusinesses. With more applications being identified as
mission- or business-critical, data protection and availability
are more important than ever.
In this white paper, you’ll learn about the requirements driving the need for increased availability, less complexity and improved reliability. You’ll also see examples of how other organizations have used Veeam technologies to attain mission-critical application availability,
meeting recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs), and providing fast, reliable disaster recovery capabilities for their modern data centers.
2015 – “Mobilizing” the Data Capture Process for Government Employees
This study highlights the use of Mobile Technology in Government function where use of paper forms could cost an astounding $4.56 each, when printing, distribution, mailing, collection and sorting are factored-in.
By: Gautham Pandiyan – July 2014
See how Mobilizing the data capture process at Structural Pest Control & Pesticides Division of the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (NCDA&CS) has helped the agency to:
- Eliminate redundant data input
- Streamline workflow process
- Increase work efficiency
- Save over $72,000 each year!
Authored by Gautham Pandiyan and published on Enterprise Mobility Network in July 2014, this study provides great insights especially for the government officials involved in information management, mobile IT and administrative functions.
2015 – More Than Just Mobile Devices
Strategies to Manage Mobility Convergence and Drive Productivity
By: Kevin Kiley
The Smartphone has gone from being a cutting‐edge communications tool to becoming an essential component in the everyday lives of billions of consumers.
Assess the impact of mobility; the rise in concerns over Privacy & Risks; Cost Management Becoming a challenge with ever-evolving BYOD with Enterprise Integration becoming critical with every passing day for organizations to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Find out how to:
- Identify your key mobility requirements
- Develop a comprehensive Mobile Strategy
- Plan for Extended Enterprise Collaboration
- Protect Your Content … and
- Design a Global Architecture
2015 – The Next Frontier: Big Data and Analytics
Exploit Big Data to Enhance Enterprise Decision-Making, Productivity and Process Optimization
Go beyond the buzz and explore what “Big Data” means and the impact on your organization in general, and in the context of mobile.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- To understand the Big Data buzz, one has to go to the beginnings and understand the forces that brought Big Data to life
- Is Big Data another buzz world like Semantic Web, Web 2.0 or Cloud?
- Where are Canadian companies on Big Data in comparison with the World?
- Big Data and Mobile integration points
- How a reference Big Data architecture looks like?