Boost productivity, integrate business needs and realize savings with best-in-class mobility strategies
Implement proven solutions; deploy technology best practices; and adopt agile mobile enterprise solutions.
Mobile is revolutionizing the way employees work, shifting where and how business is conducted. Enterprises today need a clear roadmap on how mobile solutions can best support key business objectives, meet multiple user needs, while addressing legal, technical and cost challenges.
Determine how you can maximize productivity through mobile solutions and efficiently manage devices and applications. Implement progressive IT policies and infrastructure. Manage employee and enterprise risks with effective security controls.
The 2nd Annual Mobile Enterprise Strategies Summit will delve deeper into key mobility issues that are on the radar for decision-makers. The event provides a unique platform for business and technology professionals, peers, and stakeholders to further critical discussions on the requirements for a robust, secure, and effective mobile enterprise.
How will you ensure your mobile enterprise succeeds?
Your first step - THIS CONFERENCE!
Interested in receiving industry and event updates? REQUEST UPDATES.
Be a part of Canada’s foremost summit that addresses key issues facing your industry, encourages dialogue and answers most pressing questions through presenting revolutionary solutions.
- Maximize Productivity
- Hone Device and App Management
- Strengthen Security
- Generate Cost Savings and ROI
- Employ Mobile Analytics
- Adopt Cross-Platform Tools
Source 10 strategies from public and private sector leaders in enterprise mobile:
- Effectively manage work and personal devices though MDM strategies
- Create a user-friendly interface across mobile platforms
- Fuse backend processes with mobile device applications
- Increase efficiency through customized mobile applications
- Achieve operational excellence through data analytics
- Generate optimum ROI from your BYOD program
- Protect your data through key security controls
- Build employee mobility through training and education
- Ensure transparency in your BYOD policies, procedures and processes
- Reduce costs in mobile connectivity