Click the image above to play the video from the
2nd Annual Mobile Enterprise Summit 2013 in Toronto.
Catapult your business forward through a long-term mobility roadmap. Implement progressive solutions to transform operations, increase efficiency, differentiate customer service, and mitigate risks.
At this unique forum in Canada, hear from cross-sector leaders on best in class strategies and proven case studies. Engage peers and experts on how to strategize, execute, and support mobility deployments, from infrastructure, apps, devices, to data.
Empower your mobile workforce through training and engagement. Acquire key insight to develop policies, facilitate change management, and implement security controls. Go beyond BYOD to allow your employees to work anywhere, anytime.
How will your organization adapt mobility to maximize ROI?
Your next step – THIS CONFERENCE!
- Strategic Alignment: Build a cohesive, business-driven IT strategy
- Productivity: Eliminate redundancies and catalyze innovation
- Centre of Excellence: Bridge technology and people across business lines
- Mobile Workforce: Strategically improve operations and incidence response
- Intelligent Architecture: Sources lessons from private and public sector
- Customer Satisfaction: Enhance convenience and drive service quality
- Security & Privacy: Identify vulnerabilities and fortify data governance
- Cost Savings: Build economy of scale and stretch your budget
- Maturity Models: Methodically assess policies, procedures, processes
- Data Analytics: Mine actionable intelligence to bolster performance
- User Experience: Increase engagement and capacity for greater output
- Backend Integration: Incorporate infrastructure, apps, devices, and data
- Device Management: Reduce support costs and mitigate business risks
- App Development: Trim time-to-market and costs and streamline deployment
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)